- Tech Specs
- Works With Other Products
- User Manual
*Before buying, please check if SwitchBot Lock is compatible with your original door lock and if it can be used with your smartphone or Apple Watch.
- Easy to install, even more compatible: When setting up SwitchBot Lock no tools are needed, simply use the 3M adhesive provided (or drill, the choice is yours). Supports different locks and doesn't affect your original lock in any way.
- Use with SwitchBot Lock for a Keyless Experience: Make keys a thing of the past and use passwords to open your door, you can also set timed-passwords for family and friends or even use SwitchBot Card(included in the package) to unlock.n use NFC cards to unlock.
- Easy to Use, Supports 1-Key Locking: When leaving home, simply click the "Lock" key to close SwitchBot Lock for a faster way to leave home. And with our LED backlight button sensor, your keypad will instantly wake up when you return at night.
- Instant Push Notifications via our app: Notifications allow you to stay updated with your lock usage history, status, and monitor power usage in real-time, giving you more peace of mind when managing home life. (SwitchBot Hub Mini required, sold separately).
- A longer lasting lock: Our Lock uses ATS-128-CTR encryption to ensure safety at all times. You can also check the status of your lock and receive notifications and alerts. Battery life can last for approx. 180 days (when used on avg. 10 times/day).
- See more product details >
- System Requirements: iOS 11.0, Android 5.0, and Apple WatchOS 4.0 or above.
- Third-party Services: Alexa/Google/Siri/IFTTT/SmartThings/LINE Clova/API
- Control Method: SwitchBot App/SwitchBot Tag/Apple Watch/SwitchBot Remote/SwitchBot Keypad/SwitchBot Keypad Touch
- Power Input: 3V CR123A x 2
- Add SwitchBot Keypad to unlock using passcodes.
- Add SwitchBot Keypad Touch for Touch ID unlocking.
- Add SwitchBot Hub Mini for remote control and voice control.
Before Purchase: Questions and Answers
- How long does the battery of SwitchBot Lock last?
- How long is SwitchBot Lock's logs history can be stored?
- Can Switchbot Lock Be Installed on the Lock With a Guard Arm?
- Can I Install SwitchBot Lock on a Sliding Door?
- Is It Possible to Install SwitchBot Lock on a Steel Door?
- Check your installation surface of your door for your SwitchBot Lock
- Check your SwitchBot Lock compatibility with your door lock
- What should we check before purchasing the SwitchBot Lock
- How to Install the SwitchBot Lock
- Low Battery Alert for the SwitchBot Lock
- About "Notifications" in SwitchBot Lock settings
- How do I calibrate my SwitchBot Lock (EU Version)?
- Can I use SwitchBot Lock with my smart watch?
- How can I control SwitchBot Lock remotely?
- Use the NFC Tag to Control the SwitchBot Lock
- How to Set Up Dual Lock?
- Auto-Lock Function for the SwitchBot Lock
Alexa / Google Assistant / Siri / IFTTT
- How to Set Your Switchbot Lock Lock/Unlock on Apple Watch?
- How to Integrate the SwitchBot Lock with IFTTT?
- Setting Up Siri Shortcuts for SwitchBot Lock
- How to Access the SwitchBot Lock on Google Home?
- How to Access the SwitchBot Lock on Alexa?
“If you don’t want to change your existing lock and want to retain the use of your existing key, it’s a great option.”
“It is not an elegant solution, but it works, and it’s the easiest smart lock I’ve installed, taking under five minutes to get set up.”
“As long as you don’t mind the bulky design on the back of your door, it is an effective way to bring some smarts to an older lock that you can’t replace.”
“Tired of missing out on the smart home of your dream because you rent? SwitchBot has the answer, with their new retrofit smart door lock.”
“That makes it particularly useful for rental properties, which might have strict rules about such changes.”
SwitchBot Lock, Keypad Touch… The most used smart lock product on the market?
Looking to upgrade your door lock to an automatic, convenient, and safe smart lock? Ever thought about SwitchBot Lock and Keypad Touch? Do you know that combining these two products together can make your old door and lock even more unique?
So many questions, just one you. We get it.
So, let’s find out a little bit more about what these two products actually are, and show you how you can make your front door lock at home just that little bit better. Read on to find out more!
What is a retrofit smart lock?
The retrofit smart lock is a lock smarter than the average lock. Are you interested to know the in-depth facts about it? We will discuss the reasons why you should have a Retrofit smart lock and speak aloud about the seven main ways to control it. Then, we will walk through how it would change your day-to-day activities as well. Let’s get started!
What can smart locks actually do?
Have you ever gone out and forgotten your keys? Been washing dishes and wanted to let someone in but the kids are running riot? Maybe you are outside and want to let someone in remotely? Wait, did I lock the door? All the problems can actually be easily solved by using a smart lock.” How?” you say. Find out below:
Are smart locks really trustworthy?
Been thinking about trying smart locks at home, but have been a little worried about how safe they are? Or maybe fingerprint recognition is getting you down in the dumps, what about running out of battery? Data privacy? Well look no further, it’s all here below. Take a minute and read a little about SwitchBot Lock and just how it can make home life even safer (and more convenient).