- Tech Specs
- Works With Other Products
- User Manual
*Before buying, please check if SwitchBot Curtain is compatible with your original curtain rail.
- Install in 30 seconds - Make your curtains smart in seconds without any screws, nuts, or bolts.
- Multiple Control Options - Use our iOS or Android app to open or close your curtains at your fingertips. Or use Touch & Go and just give them a little tug to control. You can also check and control remotely via app to help prevent home theft when traveling. (Bluetooth range: 262ft, when using SwitchBot Hub Plus/Mini you can control remotely)
- Helps You Live Healthier - Set timers to close your curtains at night or open early using our built-in light sensor to help get better sleep and wake up naturally to sunshine. It can even help save energy by reducing the need for air-conditioning and heating.
- Even Better With Smart Assistants - Use with SwitchBot Hub Plus/Mini, and SwitchBot Curtain can be compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, IFTTT and others for even more home automation. Just say "Alexa/Ok Google/Hey Siri, let sunlight in" to open your curtains.
- Small Yet Powerful - SwitchBot Curtain can push curtain weight from anywhere between 5kg (11lbs), up to 8kg (17lbs), and is chargeable when used with SwitchBot Solar Panel (sold separately).
- See more product details >
- Product size:
- Rod 2: 84×76×143mm（3.3×3.0×5.6 in.）
- U2 Rail: 65×51×112mm（2.6×2.0×4.4 in.）
- I Rail: 89×51×118mm（3.5×2.0×4.6 in.）
- Product weight:
- Rod 2: 285g
- U2 Rail: 197g
- I Rail:203g
- System Requirements: Android 5.0+, iOS 11.0+, watchOS 2.2+
- Power Input: Lithium ion battery x 1 (Built-in)
- Power Output: DC 5V ⎓ 1A
- BLE: ≥5.0 (Long Range)
- Third-party Services: Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri Shorcuts, IFTTT, SmartThings, Line Clova
Works with SwitchBot Hub Mini: With SwitchBot Hub Mini (only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi), you can control your curtains remotely from anywhere and enable voice control. Works well with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri and IFTTT.
Works with SwitchBot Remote: Purchase SwitchBot Remote (sold seperately) and use "Shortcuts" anywhere around your home.
- Function to pause opening/closing of Curtain device by Remote
- How do I use a telescopic extendable rod smoothly with SwitchBot Curtain Rod?
- Installing Curtain (Rod2 Type)
- Installing Curtain (I Rail)
- SwitchBot Curtain (U Rail 2): How to install Curtain to Non-Specific Rail Models
- SwitchBot Curtain(U Rail 2) : How to install Curtain on Specific Rail Models
- SwitchBot Curtain (U Rail 2) : Specific Rail Type Models & Installing Curtain to Specific Rail Models
Alexa / Google Assistant / Siri / IFTTT
“SwitchBot's handy Curtain Smart Electric Motor scoots your existing curtains along their rod without any screwing or drilling required. ”
“That's the sort of smart home magic that excites me, and it's simply not been possible before.”
“My experience with the new and improved SwitchBot Curtain Rod 2 has been far better than my time with the original.”
“For those looking for way to automate their existing curtains, the SwitchBot Curtain Rod 2 is a great upgrade to practically any curtain pole. ”
“What it's got a really lovely smooth motion!”
How do I open and close multiple SwitchBot Curtain devices simultaneously? The answer is here.
We get asked this question a lot, and it usually goes a little something like this…
“I have four SwitchBot Curtain devices at home, how can I use them at the same time? I don’t want to keep controlling them one by one.”
Have the same issue? If yes, then read on. This blog should help you answer a few questions.
Think you know everything about SwitchBot Curtain? Think again.
So as you can see, SwitchBot Curtain really is just the first step. If you really want to make your home automated, and smarter, SwitchBot Ecosystem can do so much more than just opening and closing your curtains. With the help of other products like Hub Mini life will only get easier and it just doesn’t stop there.
“What’s it all about Al… Alexa?” SwitchBot Hub Mini, and Alexa, SwitchBot Curtain’s best friend.
SwitchBot Curtain generally is controlled via our app and uses Bluetooth to connect, but it doesn’t have to be. When combined with SwitchBot Hub Mini, you can control it remotely, no matter where you are, all you need is an internet connection. What’s more, once you’re able to connect to the internet with your devices via Hub Mini… You guessed it, you can also connect to third-party smart assistant services, like, in my case, Alexa.